As a worldwide leader in electronics, Hitachi has a long tradition of providing innovative medical imaging technologies. The Hitachi line of ultrasound machines features some of the most advanced imaging technology.
Hitachi ultrasounds are versatile, comprehensive and flexible that delivers all-round high performance imaging for all your diagnostic needs. With its user-friendly features, it help make their systems efficient and fast. Due to the company’s reputation of their reliable ultrasounds, you should not have any reservations about buying used Hitachi ultrasounds.
At KeeboMed Inc., we have very good condition used Hitachi ultrasounds available for lowest prices. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you in choosing the right ultrasound.
Aloka Alpha 7
Call For Price
Aloka Alpha 7 Offers Outstanding Mobility!
Hitachi Aloka’s Prosound Alpha 7 offers high digital performance, ease-of-use and compact design. It provides superb performance with both high penetration and spatial resolution. Provides highly specialized analysis capabilities useful from prevention to treatment. It offers comprehensive cardiovascular examination functions.
Being energy efficiency, this high-end ultrasound offers outstanding mobility. The Aloka Alpha 7 can easily transported to deliver high performance throughout your clinic. The Aloka Alpha 7 is worth your investment.
Specifications of Aloka Alpha 7
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Examination Tools
- Abundant 3D/4D functions
- Supports a Full Range of Contrast Agents
- Broadband Harmonic Imaging
- Enhanced spatial and time resolutions through Directional eFlow
- Ergonomic, User friendly design
- High Resolution LCD monitor
- Energy efficient
Call For Price
A Multi-Purpose Diagnostic Ultrasound System!
The Aloka SSD 500 ultrasound machine is multi-purpose diagnostic ultrasound system that offers excellent image quality with comprehensive functions. Offers extensive measurement & calculation package. It is compatible with high density probes.
This used Aloka SSD 500 ultrasound machine is an affordable color Doppler ultrasound that is good for small offices and veterinary clinics looking for a used ultrasound machine to add to their office. It is compact in size and lightweight. It is nicely designed for easy operation. It will increase overall operator efficiency! It is highly portable, it can be easily transfer from one room to another.
Our Aloka SSD 500 ultrasound machines are well priced and in excellent condition! Take advantage of the affordable price offered now!
Specifications of Aloka SSD 500
- High image quality by superior technologies
- Convex sector & linear scanning
- Extensive measurement & calculation package
- Provides outstanding image quality for general abdominal use and transvaginal imaging
- Dynamic frequency imaging
- Multi-stage dynamic focusing
- Dynamic aperture control
- Compatible with high density probes
- Full alpha-numeric keyboard for image annotation and patient's name/ID display
- Optional 122 image memory helps you save images for evaluation, measurement and annotation
- Large, seven inch integral monitor provides excellent viewing
- Highly portable, compact in size and lightweight, weighs only 22 lbs
ProSound C3CV- Hitachi Aloka
Call For Price
The High Performance Laptop Ultrasound - Unbelievable Value!
The ProSound C3CV Hitachi Aloka Ultrasound System is a powerful portable ultrasound system that offers excellent image quality. It is high performance laptop computer. Being user friendly, it is intuitive and easy to use. The ProSound C3CV supports a wide variety of transducers and exam types.
The ProSound C3CV ultrasound is completely portable. The system can operate on batteries for over 2 hours. The compact size and light weight make it easy to image in any places desire. Being light in weight about 8 lbs, it is an excellent choice for a portable ultrasound. Keebomed Inc. offers hitachi aloka ultrasound for sale at a reasonable price.
Features of ProSound C3CV- Hitachi Aloka
- Easily converts to a cart-based system
- 2D/B-Mode, Fundamental and Harmonic Imaging
- Power Doppler
- Directional Power Doppler
- Color Doppler
- Pulsed Wave and Continuous Wave Spectral Doppler
- Duplex Doppler (Simultaneous, Real-Time 2-D and Spectral Doppler Display)
- Triplex Display (Simultaneous, Real-Time 2-D, Color Doppler and Spectral Doppler Display)
- ECG trace
- Internal hard drive for image and data storage
- Integrated CDRW Drive
- Internal storage for more than 50,000 images
- Storage of static images and dynamic clips
- User-selectable formats for digital storage of static images and dynamic clips:
- Lossless native format
- AVI, BMP, TIFF and JPEG formats
- DICOM 3.0 format